Keesler Air Force Base   Right Corner Banner
Join the Air Force

Library > Fact Sheets > Voting Information


Posted 5/28/2014 Printable Fact Sheet

For Voting information/assistance, please see your Unit Voting Assistance Officer or contact the Installation Voting Assistance Officer by e-mailing or calling 228-376-5836.
Unit representatives:

2nd Air Force -- call 228-377-1338 or contact Tech. Sgt. Mack McCarthy
81st Wing Staff Agency -- call Capt. Jennifer Bosco 228-377-2783
81st Medical Group -- call Master Sgt. Gregory M. Jones, Jr., at 228-376-3851
81st Mission Support Group -- call Staff Sgt. Amanda Margavich at 228-376-8408
81st Training Group -- call George A. Landrum, Jr., at 228-377-4084 or 228-377-5457

Additional voting information can also be obtained for the Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) website:

Your Installation Voter Assistance Office is here to help you exercise the very right you protect--your right to vote! We can help you register to vote, request an absentee ballot and notify your local election officials back home of a change of address. The information below is provided for you as you get ready to transition and are thinking of what you must do before and after you make that change in assignment, go on your deployment or separate/retire.

Federal Post Card Application (FPCA): The FPCA can be used to register to vote while simultaneously requesting an absentee ballot. It can also be used to submit a change of address to your local election officials. You can now go online to and use the FPCA Wizard that will help you register, request your absentee ballot and/or change your address while providing you with all of your state-specific information and requirements to vote!

Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB): The FWAB can be used as a backup in case you have already registered to vote or sent in an FPCA to both register and request your absentee ballot, but you have not yet received your absentee ballot from your State. Like the FPCA, you can go online to fill in the FWAB at and use the FWAB Wizard that will help you to vote in Federal elections, even filling in your candidate choices based on your State of residence!

Both the FPCA and FWAB Wizards will provide you with a filled in form. All you have to do is print, sign and date it, and return it to your election official via the directions provided (some States allow you to fax, and/or e-mail your signed form if you ―PDF‖ and scan it to your computer).

National Mail Voter Registration Form (NVRF): If you are separating/retiring, you'll need to advise your local election official (LEO) that you will no longer be considered a military voter. The NVRF can then be used to notify your LEO of your address change.

Your Voting Assistance Office can help you fill in and mail off your voting materials if you need the assistance. Please contact us at the Keesler AFB Voting Office on the Global Access List or at or via our IVA Office telephone number, 228-376-5836. We are located at 500 Fisher St, (Sablich Center, Building 701, Room 113D), Keesler AFB MS 39534.

 Inside Keesler AFB

ima cornerSearch

ima corner


Site Map      Contact Us     Questions     Security and Privacy notice     E-publishing  
Suicide Prevention    SAPR   IG   EEO   Accessibility/Section 508   No FEAR Act