Fact Sheet Search

Fact Sheet Alphabetical List

Fact Sheets

Keesler Finance Office

The 81st Comptroller Squadron provides military and travel pay customer service to Keesler Air Force Base military, civilian and retired personnel. For links to the Air Force’s military pay and travel websites, the latest news on all matters financial, a helpful database of frequently asked questions and much more check out Virtual Finance.

1. What are my PCS travel allowances? https://fmkb-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/16203

2. How does the advance pay process/request work? https://fmkb-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/16366/kw/16366

3. How many days of Temporary Lodging Expense (TLE) are authorized? https://fmkb-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/16400/kw/16400

4. How do I claim a secondary dependent for Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH)? https://fmkb-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/16407/kw/16407

5. Can I get my Dislocation Allowance (DLA) in advance? https://fmkb-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/16375/kw/16375

6. What is an authorized charge on my Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC)? https://fmkb-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/16061/kw/16061

7. What are my travel allowances upon separation or retirement? https://fmkb-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/16216/kw/16216

8. How does Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) work while I'm in a travel status? https://fmkb-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/16455/kw/16455 

9. How do I apply for military advance pay / housing advance? https://fmkb-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/16086/kw/16086

10. Can I get Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) for my dependent(s) if I am living in the dorms? https://fmkb-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/16358/kw/16358