HomeNewsPhotos

Photos

What's in a name: Shaw House
Shaw House is located along Larcher Blvd, Building 3821. The Shaw House was named after Capt. William Shaw who joined the Army Air Corps in 1940 and passed away during a mission at the Solomon Islands in Guadalcanal in 1943. Today, Shaw House is used as a lodging facility with 128 rooms for retirees, Airmen and their families to live in. (U.S. Air Force photo by 2nd Lt. David Bui)

Download Image: Full Size (1.69 MB)
Tags:
Photo by: 2nd Lt. David Bui |  VIRIN: 171128-F-XX123-001.JPG