Collapse All Expand All
Although we are a customer-oriented service, there are limits to the products and services we can provide due to AFI 35-109, public law and local policy.
- Souvenirs, personal gifts, mementos, scrapbooks, farewell gifts, office pictures and other items for personal use are unauthorized. PA resources are not authorized to document farewell parties or social events unless certified as newsworthy or have historical value.
· PA resources are not authorized to create products used for entertainment during farewell parties or social events.
· Copyrighted materials cannot be reproduced without permission of the copyright holder, unless cleared in writing as "fair use" by the legal office.
· PA imagery is not altered IAW DODI 5040.05, Alteration of Official DOD imagery unless exempted.
· Use of PA for MWR programs and other activities that involve revenue generating activities is not authorized.
- The installation PA office is not funded, equipped, or manned to replace services provided by the Document Automation Production Service (DAPS). According to DODI 5330.3, Document Automation and Production Service (DAPS), the Air Force must obtain automated printing services from DAPS. Reproduction is limited to 30 tabloid size (11 x 17) or smaller copies of products and no more than five copies of products larger than tabloid size.