Locating A Person

Where can I locate a specific military individual?

How can I locate military personnel?

The Air Force can locate active duty personnel, as well as retirees, reservists and guardsmen. This information is not available for those who have separated from the Air Force or are Army Air Corps retirees. Information on individuals stationed overseas or in a sensitive position will not be released. However, the locator service will forward mail to that person for up to 90 days, as long as the correct postage is on the envelope and any required fee has been paid. Parents, spouses, and government officials may call (210) 565-2660. If you need to contact a military member for emergency purposes, please call your local Red Cross chapter. Use operator assistance if necessary, or you may also find your local Red Cross chapter telephone number by visiting the American Red Cross, and entering your zip code in the Find Your Local Red Cross section.

Air Force Worldwide Locator
550 C Street West Suite 50
Randolph AFB TX 78150-4752

How do I request military mailing addresses and/or members of other services? 

Please visit the US Department of Defense service locator info page here for more information.