Fact Sheet Search

Fact Sheet Alphabetical List

Fact Sheets

  • Top 10 "Smooth Move" PCS Tips

    If you are planning to PCS, the following tips will help ease your transition and ensure you have a successful household goods move.  Go to www.move.mil  to start your move. Customers must register for a User ID and password to get started.   Contact your local Personal Property Processing Office (PPPO) immediately
  • Training Records

    I need a copy of my technical training transcript. How can I obtain one?Requests for duplicate training certificates or to verify completed/attempted training should be sent to 81trss.tsre@us.af.mil or call 228-377-3336. Records are maintained for 30 years after a student's graduation date.
  • TRICARE and Patient Administration Information

    TRICARE and Patient Administration InformationTRICARE is the Department of Defense's triple-option health-care program which replaced the Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Uniformed Services (CHAMPUS). TRICARE is a partnership contract between the Department of Defense and a civilian-managed care contractor, with services provided by both
  • TRICARE Registration and Enrollment

    TRICARE Registration and EnrollmentKeesler Air Force Base is in the TRICARE SOUTH region. If moving from another installation, it is recommended that beneficiaries move their enrollment within 30 days of arriving at Keesler. All TRICARE-eligible beneficiaries who want to be seen at the 81st Medical Group must register in Keesler CHCS (the hospital
  • Temporary Lodging Facility (Inns of Keesler)

    Tyer House, Bldg 470 Fisher StreetKeesler AFB MS Reservations and front desk: 377-4900 Services Provided: Retirees and eligible family members can arrange for temporary lodging (when available) 24 hours in advance of their arrival at Keesler AFB or other bases. To make reservations, call 377-4900 or go to dodlodging.net