Keesler AFB is now in HPCON Alpha
Effective 31 May 2022
- Symptomatic COVID testing for Keesler Medical Center beneficiaries is now being accomplished as a walk-in visit through the assigned primary care clinic. Hours for Symptomatic COVID Screening:
- Operational Medical Clinic: M-F during Sick Call; check-in between 0700-0800
- Student Health Clinic: M-F between 0600-0700
- Pediatrics Clinic: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday between 0830-1030
- Family Health Clinic: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday between 0830-1030
- Internal Medicine Clinic: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday between 0830-1030
- Hours for pre-deployment & official travel COVID Screening:
- Public Health will manage and arrange pre-deployment and official travel screening (e.g., PCS) as well as issuance of COVID Home Test Kits. Proceed to Public Health for further instruction.
- Leisure travel testing is not a TRICARE covered benefit and will not be offered at Keesler Medical Center.
Effective 02 March 2022
- Proof of vaccination not required to us the fitness centers.
- 100% capacity for all FSS facilities
- Mask mandate is lifted for vaccinated individuals
- Masks are still required in the following locations:
- Isolation (Infected – required after testing positive for COVID-19)
- Minimum of 5-days in Isolation. May come out of isolation after 5 days if asymptomatic or symptoms resolving (must be without fever for greater than 24 hours without the use of medication). Strict mask wear required for an additional 5 days.
- Quarantine (Exposed – required after close contact with an infected individual)
- Fully Vaccinated + Have Booster + Wearing/Not Wearing a Mask = No Quarantine (self-monitor for symptoms for 10 days)
- Fully Vaccinated + No Booster + Wearing a Mask = No Quarantine (self-monitor for symptoms for 10 days)
- Fully Vaccinated + No Booster + Not Wearing a Mask = 5-days in Quarantine, 5-days out of Quarantine (must wear mask)
- Not/Partially Vaccinated + Wearing/Not Wearing a Mask = 5-days in Quarantine, 5-days out of Quarantine (must wear mask)
- Note: First Responders (MDG, SFS, and Fire Dept. personnel) will be held to HCP specific isolation and quarantine standards as per CDC recommendations.
- If you develop symptoms while in quarantine, please get tested for COVID.
- Please notify your supervisor who should contact Public Health.
Current as of June 2, 2022