News Search

  • Gone but not for-Gaudé-tten

    On Jan. 26, 1977, Gaudé Lanes, Keesler’s 24-lane bowling center, was named after Biloxi native 1st Lt. Robert P. Gaudé Jr., 430th Fighter Bomber Squadron pilot.Gaudé commissioned in June 1951 from the Georgia Institute of Technology and finished pilot training at Luke Air Force Base, Arizona,

  • Biloxi unveils Gold Star Families Memorial Monument

    The Gold Star Families Memorial Monument was dedicated to Gold Star families in memory of their loved ones, Nov. 23, in Biloxi, Mississippi.The memorial, in addition to a display case placed in the Sablich Center at Keesler, serves as a reminder to Airmen they serve in the profession of arms and

  • Cody Hall lab renamed after fallen Airman

    Family and military personnel filled Cody Hall to dedicate its tower lab to Maj. W. David Gray, August 8, here.To commemorate Gray’s service in the Air Force, the 334th Training Squadron held a ribbon cutting to officially reopen the doors to the lab bearing the new name and an exhibit with pictures