What We Do

The 81st Comptroller Squadron provides military and travel pay customer service to Keesler Air Force Base military, civilian and retired personnel. For links to the Air Force’s military pay and travel websites, the latest news on all matters financial, a helpful database of frequently asked questions and much more check out Virtual Finance.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What are my PCS travel allowances? https://fmkb-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/16203


2. How does the advance pay process/request work? https://fmkb-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/16366/kw/16366


3. How many days of Temporary Lodging Expense (TLE) are authorized? https://fmkb-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/16400/kw/16400


4. How do I claim a secondary dependent for Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH)? https://fmkb-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/16407/kw/16407


5. Can I get my Dislocation Allowance (DLA) in advance? https://fmkb-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/16375/kw/16375


6. What is an authorized charge on my Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC)? https://fmkb-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/16061/kw/16061


7. What are my travel allowances upon separation or retirement? https://fmkb-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/16216/kw/16216


8. How does Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) work while I'm in a travel status? https://fmkb-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/16455/kw/16455 


9. How do I apply for military advance pay / housing advance? https://fmkb-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/16086/kw/16086


10. Can I get Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) for my dependent(s) if I am living in the dorms? https://fmkb-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/16358/kw/16358

Contact Information

Customer Service line:

COMM- 228-376-8225

DSN- 591-8225

EMAIL: 81CPTS.Travel@us.af.mil


500 Fisher St, Sablich Center Building 0701 Room 103

Keesler Air Force Base, MS

Hours of operations:

8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Monday through Friday

8 a.m. - 1 p.m. on down Fridays

***If you are a student and require assistance outside of our normal business hours please send an email to 81CPTS.FMF.Appointments@us.af.mil . In this email please provide the requested appointment time and date as well as a brief explanation on what you need assistance with. We will send you a follow-up email to confirm the appointment.***